Sunday, November 8, 2009

H1N1 hits Freeville

We are not immuned, at least yet.     Well this week, the Freeville Pushlar's have been dealing with Swine aka H1N1.    Alex woke up with a headached and fever Monday.  As bowling pins each day a new person in Tamie's life was affected.  Alex first; then students, fellow employees, and Sophia.    Drew has the first signs today.   Alex was able to have a few symptoms that were not severem and lasted throughout the week.   Our little Sophia is getting it hard.    I have been a worried mother hen.   We had a visit to the ER last night because of her breathing and lethargy.   Today she is on albuterol inhalar and tamiflu.  Plus lots and lots of love from mommy and daddy.   Since I am writing this post, I have so far been fortunate.   I feel like I am in a horror movie watching each person getting killed off and fighting for my life.  It is sort of lonely, exhausting, and your body is in defense ready to fight at all times.      Instead of waiting for the sun to come up I am waiting for 10 days b/c then I feel that I will be in the clear.    At least I hope.    

No comments:

Post a Comment